Immigration & Visas
Apply or Extend Visas through (MARA)Immigration Agents
Did you know Immigration agents can make your transition easier than you think. Applying for visas by yourself can be risky at a time, an immigration consultants do know bits and pieces as they have gathered official degrees and training. On above that, they have a wealth of experience so they can well present your case to win the game.
Let’s our Mara registered migration agents’ to assist you through easy and most common options to make sure your stay in Australia longer to fulfill your goals.
Proficient migration agents have successfully managed thousands of cases. We know the requirements of Immigration Department; so, we can fulfill all the requirements to retain the correct visa to live in Australia.
Professionally skilled team provides comprehensive edge-to-edge ethical and unbiased support in your native language with affordable fees
Various streams for Australian visas:
There is a long list of Australian visas, we just would like to mention that we can deal with all sort of visas and related matters. The most common types are as under
- Student visa (subclass 500)
- Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- Visitor Visa
- Family and Partner Visas
- Work and Skilled Visas
We encourage to contact us if you require any information regarding Australian Visas.
Student visa in glance
Student visa is for study and training. International students can legally work 20 hours per week on their student visa which allows them to meet the high standers of living with ease.
Australia is a most desired education destination for international students because Australian education is highly valued and recognized. The Ministry of Education inspects all private and public facilities for academics. More than 200,000 overseas students are studying in the Australian educational institutes.
Australia has everything a student can dream of, world-class universities, blend of cultural diversity, top infrastructure, recongnised educational programs and helthy life style.
Who can apply?
The Student Visa is designed for students who are willing to undertake education in Australia under the following courses of study,
- Bachelor degree
- Graduate certificate
- Graduate diploma
- Associate degree
- Master degree
To avail the Australian Student Visa, the individuals are required to meet certain criteria before applying for the visa.
- English language proficiency – IELTS or PTE
- Applicant meets health and character requirements
- Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Evidence of sufficient funds
- Recognized and valid academic certificates
- Age of the parent should be under 65 years
- Applicants should meet the ‘Balance of family’ test
- Affordability to make a non-refundable deposit to the Government of Australia per migrating parent
- Visa processing time of approximately 24 months or more
- Parents should pass the authorized health and police checks