Immigration & Visas
Applying or Extending Visas through MARA Immigration Agents
Did you know Immigration agents can make your transition easier than you think. Applying for visas by yourself can be risky at a time, an immigration consultants do know bits and pieces as they have gathered official degrees and training. On above that, they have a wealth of experience so they can well present your case to win the game.
Let’s our Mara registered migration agents’ to assist you through easy and most common options to make sure your stay in Australia longer to fulfill your goals.
Proficient migration agents have successfully managed thousands of cases. We know the requirements of Immigration Department; so, we can fulfill all the requirements to retain the correct visa to live in Australia.
Professionally skilled team provides comprehensive edge-to-edge ethical and unbiased support in your native language with affordable fees
Various streams for student visa:
As per the situations and circumstances, the applicants can choose from the following streams to study in Australia.
- Student visa (subclass 500)
- Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- Visitor Visa – For short term courses
Are you interted to study and work simultanoiuly?
Then Austrail is the dream land, here international students can legally work on their student visa which allows them to meet the high standers of living with ease.
Austrila is a most desired education destination for international students because Australin education is highly valued and recognized. The Manistery of Education inspects all private and ublic facilities for academics. However, more than 200,000 overseas students are studing in the Australain educational institues.
Australia has everything a student can dream of, world-class universities, blend of cultural diversity, top infrastructure, recongnised educational programs and helthy life style.
Who can apply?
The Student Visa is designed for students who are willing to undertake education in Australia under the following courses of study,
- Bachelor degree
- Graduate certificate
- Graduate diploma
- Associate degree
- Master degre
The best campus facilities
To avail the Australian Student Visa, the individuals are required to meet certain criteria before applying for the visa.
- English language proficiency – IELTS or PTE
- Applicant meets health and character requirements
- Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Evidence of sufficient funds
- Recognized and valid academic certificates
- Age of the parent should be under 65 years
- Applicants should meet the ‘Balance of family’ test
- Affordability to make a non-refundable deposit to the Government of Australia per migrating parent
- Visa processing time of approximately 24 months or more
- Parents should pass the authorized health and police checks
Onshore applications (If You Are Outside Australia) – Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 804) and Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 864)
The onshore applications need the parents to be 65 years or above. These applicants can enter Australia on a visitor or tourist visa without the ‘No Further Stay’ condition. The parents can apply for the valid parent visa whilst in Australia.